Accountant is not just someone who can perform simple bookkeeping and prepare your year-end accounts. A professional accountant is equipped to double up as a financial adviser to the company and assist them in mitigating their taxes and production overheads to increase profit margins.
Some of the various duties of an accountant involve,
1. Preparing various financial statements and accounts
2. Analysing the financial position of the company
3. Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
4. Auditing internal departments
5. Managing payroll administration
6. Completion of VAT returns (if applicable)
7. Tax planning advice, etc.
An accountant needs to be qualified from any one or more of these financial bodies to gain the title of a professional accountant in the United Kingdom. These are:
1. Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ACA or FCA)
2. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA or FCCA)
3. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (CA)
4. Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI)
5. Association of International Accountants (AIAA or FAIA)
6. Association of Accounting Technicians (MAAT or FMAAT)
7. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (CA)
8. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (ACMA or FCMA)
9. Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CPFA)
Accounting solutions is a trusted name in the accounting firms providing companies with efficient accountants in East Sussex. Contact Accounting Solutions at 01273982586 to hire an expert professional accountant in Hove, or write to us at email@example.com and arrange a free no-obligation initial consultation with our specialist accounting team.