Nothing could be more explanatory on this subject than listing out the basic work activities of chartered accountants in Brighton or the rest of the United Kingdom. So, here is a small summary of the works a professional CA, qualified from the ICAEW is expected to perform within a business organisation.
1. Efficient management of the company’s budget schemes and financial systems.
2. Undertaking financial audits of the various departments and providing expert advice to improve organisation’s financial position.
While dealing with commercial industry, Public and Non-profit sectors, their job duties typically include:
1. Coordinate with the internal and external auditors and dealing with financial indiscretions as they arise.
2. Preparing and verifying annual accounts and financial management reports, including planning and forecasting reports.
3. Advising on treasury and tax issues, helping in tax mitigation practices.
4. Organising final reports after internal or public sector audits.
Apart from the aforementioned services, a CA is trained to provide following services during the course of their private practice:
1. Interact and communicate with clients (whether individual or businesses) and providing necessary financial information and advice.
2. Advising their clients in handling corporate finances during mergers and acquisitions.
3. Providing advice related to latest tax reforms, litigations and helping them mitigate their taxes legally.
4. Advising clients on business improvement practices and helping sort out issues like insolvencies and forensic accounting (preventing and detecting frauds).
5. Reviewing new business prospects and analysing the business risks involved therein.
Accounting Solution provides professional ACCA qualified accountants in Brighton and the neighbouring areas. Call today at 01273982586 and book a free initial consultation!